Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I may never see - a Quatrain by Deepak Menon

A QUATRAIN for those who are far away...
I may never see the tender beauty of thine eyes
Nor see thy body from gentle slumber rise
But far away, I have felt the heaving of thy bosom
Its raging storms, soaring into the skies.
And the same thought restructured and
rewritten with the syllables counted....
I may not see the beauty of thine eyes
Nor see thy body from its slumber rise
But from far I have felt thy bosum heave
It's raging storms, soaring into the skies!

3 comments:

Samir said...

Wow, papa, your blog is already an archive of lovely literature...

Now to get it published... :-D

Deepak Menon said...

Dear Sammy
I am the unfocussed writer of varied things that crop up in this wilderness I call my mind. BUT I AM NOT A MARKETING PERSON. I leave that to you Ha Ha. And thanks for the lovely comment on the blog you put.
With love to my wonder of wonders son from your Pop - Deepak

kundalini said...

beautiful :)