Thursday, December 22, 2011

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR SEASON - DECEMBER 2011




I thought that I should save some pictures of December 2011 for posterity - several parties, a lot of togetherness and it was a season to reconnect with friends and family - so these are random pictures of me and my family and some of our friends ... my heritage family party at home in Delhi, the visit to Hardwar for Abha's fathers birthday at Abha's brother Aloks house there, the wonderful Christmas celebration and dance and bonfire and the Christmas tree with all the presents at home in Dehradun like the good old days once more, the visit to Faridabad to Abha's sisters house and the fine very very tasty dinner at Kota House with Arvind as well as the slurp slurp dinner at Karim's in Delhi - every moment was special ... posted with love and affection to every one and wishes for a very very wonderful new year 2012

1 comment:

Catherine Armant said...

Dear Deepak,

I enjoyed the photos, and I thank you wholeheartedly.