Thursday, August 09, 2012

BLEND OF LOVING ENERGIES Login

Link
http://lovingenergies.spruz.com/?page=login&cmd=approval&a=1#.UCOZy2CU0z8.multiply 
"Else" our Multiply colleague has suggested this link - and I went through it and it is really dazzling - I think it would be a fitting place to migrate too and it has lots of links to other sites too including Multiply.
I have become a member there with my usual silly id demoninlove ha ha
In any case I think we can all open our accounts at least - the site depends upon donations and as such if no one donates anything it may close - so we all can take a call on that later after it is finalised
All the best and remember the demoninlove is me on all the sites ha ha
Deepak

11 comments:

Eden M said...

Looks like an interesting site Deepak. It did say "no drama zone" so I guess that leaves me out. ;)

Honor Bright said...

Oh, I doubt they'd approve me. People that need to approve people, seldom approve me.

Deepak Menon said...

@Eden - Well well - we can always use it for our normal every day chit chats ha ha - Lets see where Carrie takes us ultimately!

Karol ..................... said...

You are a little behind Deepak.. Carrie "has taken" already. Buddhist Travelers has traveled over to Facebook.
she has the address link on the BT site.

http://aspara121.multiply.com/journal/item/909/Buddhist-Travelers-is-Open-at-Facebook-Carries-Site

Deepak Menon said...

@karolmw : Dear Karol - the facebook is quite another cup of tea - and I am already a member of the BT there, - But still I think that the Blog sites like multiply are a better option for groups like the BT - however lets see where this sudden bend in the river takes us ...
And my address on the facebook is the same Ubiquitous ID:- demoninlove@yahoo.com

Karol ..................... said...

Thanks Deepak, but I am not on Facebook and will not be going. So, for now, we will continue are chats. :)

Deepak Menon said...

@ ROSE - It does not seem to have approved me either ha ha

Honor Bright said...

Haha. That's funny deepak, truly.

Deepak Menon said...

Ha!!!! No lets see what you make of that Ha!!!!

Deepak Menon said...

If you think that - my dear wistfully thinking angel lady, you have to brush up on your Dramatic skills - I have been doing Drama all my life and it always works ha ha - see - I have kept my wife confused for 30 years with "Drama" and she still loves me! So you can not be left out here - just give 'em that famous 'wistful' look of yours and no one will ever let you go!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to find educated people about this topic, but you seem like
you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Check out my page; web page ()