Monday, October 29, 2012

My 2nd Children’s book completed today and an UPDATE on me

THIS IS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF THEY READ THIS
(I think that I'll also post this on my blog in Wordpress and ipernity and Blogspot and esoteric too,so someone of the other may read it and not blame me for being uncommunicative)
I am not posting much on the blogs because I am rather involved in completing my GREAT (tongue in cheek comment) children's books which I am sure will earn me enough to buy my Lear Jet and fly and meet every one in a jiffy ha ha
I just completed my 2nd book - a sequel to the first children's book - complete in every respect - edited book text, full page illustrations. map, epilogue, acknowledgements, special commendation for illustrator, and glossary.
The first is held up because my illustrator from Serbia had an accident and dropped out - so I am having the illustrations made by another fantastic illustrator - this time the same one who has done the sequel from South Africa
The 2nd book is a sequel so it can not be published until the first one is completed ha ha
I think I will release both together somewhere in Jan or Feb 2013 and they will be available on www.amazon.com only as hard-copy books - I don't want them digitally published as e-Books since they are actually for adults of all ages as much as for children of all ages and children don't like computer books
I joined an international BANK as a part time consultant - 3-4 hours a day - at my own timings - since 1st Oct 2012, so now Abha can not fire me for being unemployed ha ha and it gives me enough time to do my books too
Best part is that I am completely independent and no rules except the ones I make which are like the rules of my children's books
Keep in touch in any case on email if you will, demoninlove@yahoo.com
Cheering wildly for you all since I am alone at home in the stillness of the dreamy night in Delhi ...
Deepak

No comments: