Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Wopswede, Germany - Deepak Mashinder and Abha visit




Wopswede is a lovely little town near Bremen in Germany - I. Mashinder and Abha visited it and spent the entire day walking around it - savoring the flavor of the times and Abha bought lots of beautiful little souveniers from the quaint little old times shops there. It was a really very happy and satisfying day and reminded me of the good old days when things were beautiful and life was simple and uncomplicated. Good friends are really a gift from the Gods.

4 comments:

welcome to my sanctuary. -cbb said...

how lovely...
must have been quite a journey!
congratulations, Deepak, my friend.

Catherine Armant said...

Thank you for the Photos, dear Deepak.

Vitor Torres Ribeiro said...

Nice Pictures.
God Bless you!

Catherine Armant said...

Amazing Photos from Germany, dear Deepak.

So neat ! And well kept. Huge roof space.

I am glad that you all both enjoyed your visit.

Take care.