Sunday, July 03, 2011

Winsor McCay's Little Nemo: The First True Animation, 1911 | Brain Pickings

http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2011/06/30/winsor-mccay-little-nemo-first-animation-1911/comment-page-1/#comment-132562
This is the comment I just made on this site about Winsor Mckay :-
Quote :I just saw the incredible genius of Winsor Mckay in that great video on the making of “Little Nemo” and I was astounded at the greatness of the man – I am certain that no one in our present generation could possibly have conceived such a concept and even if they could have done it – I doubt that anyone would ever have the patience or the skills of imagination to break open the world of cartoons in this way – this is a Path breaking video and I think I have to salute Mckay as well as your website for this glorious experience!
Bow’s and exeunt
Deepak
Unquote

1 comment:

Catherine Armant said...

This is simply super duper, dear Deepak !